Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Retrospective



Is 11 weeks too young to do a retrospective? (Also, how do you other parents keep track of your kid's week age? I have to count a calendar every time.) I just realized that I haven't been posting pictures from Dan's iPod here, which means my parents haven't seen most of them. So here is a low-resolution look back at the life of Joah.



First picture taken of our boy.


After a good shampoo.


Wearing a hat that fits him now, for however briefly.


Co-sleeps.


Carried by dad.


Wearing his knitted green socks that don't fit anymore.


Home after his first day out.


First visit from Auntie Jieun. Nice coordination of pink and green.


I already want my tiny baby back. I'm one of those moms.


Getting him started right.


In the waiting room after his tuberculosis vaccine. He's actually crying.


Night watcher.


A visit from Auntie Maya.


First day at church with Jieun, Sally, and Johnny.


Abominable dinner out.


Back to the doctor for more shots. This time with spit-up on the chin.


Back to the doctor again for more shots. Just hanging out on his dad's lap.


Monster butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment