Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Conservative Laugher




We have been trying to figure out how to make Joash laugh. He is a generous smiler, but he has only ever laughed once at a time. Until tonight. He's been needing breaks during his dinner feed for the last couple of days, and during one of those breaks, I started saying, "yo, yo, yo!" and it is, somewhat unfortunately, what made him finally sort of laugh on command. Hooray! but also, I hope I don't have to go around saying "yo, yo, yo!" all the time now.

And here are his first pictures as a 5-month old:

My favorite thing about this picture of him chatting with Dan is that you can see his mullet. He has a tuft of extra long hairs behind each ear, and I will never cut it away, never!


He really, really loves his dad. He likes to see what he's doing and listen to what he's saying and notice when he comes home.


These guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment