Friday, August 30, 2013

Pics and Vids

It has come to my attention that we have been remiss in posting pictures, so I am making up for it with both pictures and moving pictures. I'm the good child.
Hiccups from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


Sleeps from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


Siblings from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


Macca's Monster from serenity johnson on Vimeo.

This is Joah's handiwork. He will not pass up an opportunity to push the shutter repeatedly, and this time he just happened upon an incredibly appropriate toddler themed still life.


 A sleeping baby reminds you why you made the baby.


 Feet and fist.


 I don't know where this curly red hair came from.


Ol' long arms.


So the poor girl doesn't like to be put down, even for a moment. Whenever Dan holds her as I complete a string of chores in the evening, she prefers to perch on his leg like this. And then I inevitably finish my chores to the soundtrack of aggressive and escalating wailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment