Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video Backlog



Since so much of my day is spent stationary, muscles atrophying into the bed, watching a teeny person eat and grow, I have been taking many short videos to entertain my solitary self. Because I don't want to overwhelm anyone but grandparents with baby videos (I myself have a strict policy of watching no more than 45 seconds at a time of anyone else's baby), I will upload them more promptly in the future, but, for now, I have a little collection. Feel free to watch only the videos that sound the cutest to you, but do be sure to watch the one in which my baby pulls his own hair. It is completely pitiful, and I hope I never forget how dear it was.


(1 of 11) Hair Pull from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(2 of 11) Fighting Sleep and Winning from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(3 of 11) Profile from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(4 of 11) Frog Legs from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(5 of 11) Monkey Foot from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(6 of 11) Sleeping Posture from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(7 of 11) Hidden Toe from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(8 of 11) Mullet Baby from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(9 of 11) Twin Sleepers from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(10 of 11) Waking Up and Spitting Bubbles from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


(11 of 11) REM Grimace from serenity johnson on Vimeo.


-Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment